Thursday 8 March 2012

Cupcakes

Everyone loves cupcake and never meet a single person that personally said that they do not like cupcakes. It is easy to handle and most of all it cute and it can be in any shape that you want. I like simple cupcakes - swirl and accessories (flowers, love, butterfly). Below are some example of the cupcakes that I have made for orders.
blue and pink vanilla cupcake  


Oreo cupcake with cream cheese oreo topping

red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting 



Carrot Cupcakes 




Anniversary Cupcake - Vanilla and buttercream 


2 comments:

  1. I really like the photography on your blog, in particular your blue and pink vanilla cupcakes.
    The petite flower decorations are delightful, do you make them yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Isobel. Yes, I made all the flower decorations myself using fondant. Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete